Skip to main content
If a website isn't loading, try to the following steps to try to resolve the issue:
- Make sure the page is, indeed, trying to load. Look for the “Waiting for…” message at the bottom left of your screen. If not, try the link again.
- Try refresh - once (pressing refresh repeatedly will make the problem worse)
- Wait a moment to see if the page begins to load (look for the “Waiting for…” message again)
- Try refresh - once, again
- If nothing, close the browser and try again
- If nothing, restart the machine and try again